1. What’s your name? Panda.
2. When’s your birthday? 31st January.
3. Where are you from? London, baby.
4. Have a crush? Do bishounen anime boys count?
5. What’s your favourite colour? Green.
6. Write something in all caps? PRITT STICK.
7. Got a favourite band/artist? Right now, The Arctic Monkeys. It changes every week.
8. Favourite number? One thousand one hundred and eleven.
9. Favourite drink? Yorkshire tea.
10. Tag: ginaloveszero, izzatipanda, fat-cat948, cappymare, chibixlevi, biby-san, twinkysone, capn-mikoshiba, shippingkind, apotoxins
Panda-san! MakoHaru are my OTP and I didn't think it was possible to ship anyone else with Haru but Makoto but O M G YOUR HARUGOU FICS ARE A M A Z I N G WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME
Welcome to the dark side, my dear anon.
ハイキューまとめ2||©あこ ※: Please, bookmart and support the artist
Hi! I'm the one who asked about ASMR, and in response to your question, my biggest triggers are the roleplays. Much like everybody first ASMR experience (something that happened when we were young, and so weren't actively seeking it), there is something about the accidental nature of doing something normal, like being at the till to pay for clothes or getting treated by a kind, motherly nurse, that relax me and make me feel safe and sound. I recommend GentleWhispering's videos on YouTube. <3
Wow, that is really fascinating!
Thank you for the recommendation, I will definitely check out their videos. I’ve been doing some reading into ASMR in my spare time ever since you mentioned it. As a psychology graduate, this sort of phenomenon interests me and I’m really surprised by the little current research on the topic. It would make a great thesis paper, right?
Thanks for your message, and I hope you’re well!
holy shit i can't believe this i can't even you are the most sensational writer the harugou fandom is so blessed
Actually, my sweet anon…
…I’m the blessed one for having such amazing readers.
Oh… My Gods
OH MY GODS
all i want is to see Seijuurou’s little sister
Read More »
Authors Note: It’s been a while since I wrote something fluffy for the wonderful Matsuoka siblings. Super special thank you to anonymous cutie and akeemi-chan for the requests!
“Clearing the path for the ACE!”
You have a twitter? What's your username on it? *p*
Sure do, my love!
It’s @fictionpanda and it’s not very interesting at all :)